Successful Diabetes has a long and proven track record of running skills-based learning and training events that:
- Inspire and inform
- Meet everyone's agenda
- Get participants working together
- Help participants make immediate and effective changes to their practice through robust action planning
- We specialise in ensuring that any mix of participants has a positive and useful learning experience.
Our workshops are delivered by us in your locality for up to 20 people (or as stated; larger groups costed on request). That means minimal travelling for everyone, and you can choose a venue that you like.
The majority of our workshops are of one-day duration, with a small number of longer workshops. This gives participants the time needed to process the content and identify how they can use their learning in everyday practice.
Our workshops are learner-centred, using evidence based methods that are enjoyable and effective, with no lectures!
Every workshop is guaranteed to result in an action plan that will make local practice more successful.
Here are just some of the advantages of our workshops
- You keep travel costs and inconvenience for your participants low – for the cost of our travel expenses (added to the workshop fee), we come to the venue of your choice anywhere in the UK.
- Great value for money – prices start from under £45 per participant for a full day's workshop!
- We ALWAYS meet participants' needs – YOU tell us the outcomes you want and WE make sure they are achieved
- Our guide to organising your workshop makes it easy to provide a trouble-free event and our terms and conditions provide details of costs.
- All our workshops can be adapted to meet local needs or for other long-term conditions – if you want to know more, just ask us!